Beside standard nursing care, Golden Years Senior Residence also offers :
- Thorough medical needs assessment on admission
- Access to updated daily health report at your convenience
- Emergency medical services with immediate family alert
- Standby telemedical Doctor for acute medical needs
- In-house physiotherapist with regular session
- Psychological assessment for sleep disorders, anxiety, depression
- Social games to enhance mental, cognitive and emotional well-being
- Traditional complementary medicine
Long Term Care – For seniors with chronic and/or progressive conditions.
Short Term Care – For senior who is recovering from an illness, injury or surgery in order to assist in making smooth transitions from the hospital back to their homes.
Adult Day Care – Offer structured activities and programs which provide a chance for the patient to be social and to participate in staffed activities such as music and exercise programs.
Home Health Service – Provide home health aides, skilled nursing care, and companion services.
Booking Deposit for Stay In – RM 3,500 ; for Day Care – RM 2,000
This fee is chargeable upon confirmation, and refundable upon discharge or demise.
Additional fees are charged in itemised fashion and will reflect in the monthly invoice. This fee includes Ripple Mattress charges, oxygen concentrator, suction, complex & sterile dressing, medication, medical disposables, diapers, wet wipes, disposable gloves, tube change, other medical & nursing procedures.
Besides, additional RM 350 /month will be charged for twin sharing room.
- Short term Stay-In Care service – RM 180 – 220 / day
- Individual Physiotherapy session – RM 90 / hour
- Individual Occupational therapy session – RM 200 / session
- Additional Full Blood test – RM 100 (provided with consultation from doctor)
- Home Nursing care – RM 25 / hour (minimum 5 hours per day & within Kota Kemuning)